Sit in ATV or sit on Quad Bike Driving operator Training courses
includes The preparation and safe operation of an ATV all-terrain vehicle also called a Quad bike due to the ability for four-wheel drive potential to give better traction on sloped or poor grip surfaces.
Training which prepares the candidate to operate a machine safely on an uneven or inclined terrain. through practical use under supervision on different terrains.
Basic £175.00+vat, 1 Day inc Assessment
Advanced £350.00+vat, 2 Days inc Assessment
The content of the Quad Bike / ATV course
• Pre-use checks & risk assessments.
• Carryout Daily / weekly pre-use checks.
• The requirements for Protective clothing.
• Starting & pre-use checks.
• Practical demonstrations & safe use of the machinery.
• Safe working and operating practices.
• Storage & transportation.
• Legislative issues.
Option for trailer attachment / use
Suitable for those who use a Quad bike/ ATV whether in, Farming, Land management, Gamekeeping, Equine or other recreational use.