Ride On Mower Training Courses are delivered to give the candidate the knowledge & practical skill to achieve certificates of competence by assessment by bodies such as NPTC City & Guilds.
Cost £155.00 +vat
Awarded certificates of competence are widely recognised by both sector employers and the health & safety executive.
Tuition relating to the inspection preparation and use of Ride on mowers for those using Grass mowing machinery commercially in Greenkeeping, Golf Courses, Horticulture or Amenity Grounds maintenance
The content of the Ride on Mowers course [ Amenity - Lawn Mower ]
• Identification of risks with the use of mowers.
• Correct and appropriate PPE.
• Identify controls and components.
• Daily checks in accordance with the manual.
• Pre-start checks.
• Identification of repairs and faults.
• Adjustment of cutting mechanism to achieve best results.
• Safe and competent operation of the mower.
• After use maintenance.
• Loading and transporting the machine.