Ride On Mower Trainiing Courses are delivered to give the candidate the knowledge & practical skill to acheive certificates of competence by assessment by bodies such as NPTC City & Guilds.
Cost £155.00 +vat
Awarded certificates of competence are widely recognised by both sector employers and the health & safety executive.
• Identification of risks with the use of mowers.
• Correct and appropriate PPE.
• Identify controls and components.
• Daily checks in accordance with manual.
• Pre start checks.
• Identification of repairs and faults.
• Adjustment of cutting mechanism to achieve best results.
• Safe and competent operation of mower.
• After use maintenance.
• Loading and transporting the machine.