Courses are delivered to give the candidate the knowledge & practical skill to acheive certificates of competence by assessment by bodies such as NPTC City & Guilds.
Course fees £150.00 + vat
Awarded certificates of competence are widely recognised by both sector employers and the health & safety executive.
Tuition relating to the correct maintenance and use of aPedestrian Lawn mower for those in the grounds maintenance, such as golf course green keepers, those employed in Amentiy grass cutting & garden ground maintenance tasks.
Content of the Hand Pedestrian Mower course
• Identification of risks with the use of mowers.
• Correct and appropriate PPE.
• Identify controls and components.
• Daily checks in accordance with manual.
• Pre start checks.
• Identification of repairs and faults.
• Adjustment of cutting mechanism to achieve best results.
• Safe and competent operation of mower.
• After use maintenance.
• Loading and transporting the machine.